1. How many clowns would it take to freak you out?
Lots. Unless they come out of the sewer.
2. What is your favorite card game?
3. Are the undies you're wearing right now age appropriate?
Yes. Excruciatingly boring, but age appropriate.
4. Five things you can touch right now without getting up.
Mini-Snickers, phone, about 47 bottles of prescription meds, a box of Goldfish, and for some reason, electrical tape
5. You have to be somewhere on the fourth floor of a building. Do you take the lift/elevator?
Elevator. 'Cuz I'm laaaaaaaaazeeeeeee.
6. How do you feel about your reflection?
7. What are you thinking about right now?
8. Write the first word that comes to mind.
9. Dog person or cat person?
Mostly cat, some dog, and a little rodent thrown in for good measure.
10.If you came across $2,000 (or other currency) would you keep it or turn it in?
If it was without any identification, probably keep it but use it to do something charitable.
11.What was the last thing that you bought?
Sadly, McDonald's for lunch.
12.If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Man, that's a hard one. Probably England. For the history and stuff.
13.Where do you see yourself in five years?
Not dead. Everything else is gravy.
14.Last book you've read?
A fantasy book called Too Many Curses and a John Sandford novel, but not one of the Prey books.
15.What are you doing this weekend?
As little as possible.
16.If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Piano, which I do a tiny bit, but haven't in many years.
17.How are you?
Fine. Not necessarily dandy, though.